Farrers have been roasting fresh artisan coffee and blending fine teas since 1819 in the market town of Kendal – ‘the Gateway to the Lakes’.
Our craft artisan coffee roastery is dedicated to fresh roasting coffees of uncompromising quality.
We’re one of the oldest coffee roasters in the UK with Two Centuries of roasting experience; we offer a vast range of tea and coffee by growing region, variety and processing method.
Introducing our Farrer’s Colombian Nespresso® Compatible* Coffee Pods. Sourced from the famous Huila region of Western Colombia this coffee is wonderfully bright and fruity, with notes of toffee apple and blackcurrant. This coffee has a complex juicy body with great sweetness throughout and subtle notes of dark chocolate in the finish.
- 10 Colombian Nespresso® compatible* coffee capsules
- 100% Roast & Ground coffee sourced from Western Colombia.
- Hermetically sealed and packaged in a protective atmosphere to ensure maximum freshness.
- Makes a perfect Lungo. Bright and fruity with notes of toffee apple and blackcurrant.
- Our coffee capsules are 100% ALUMINIUM – 100% PLASTIC FREE – 100% RECYCLABLE
- Each pod contains 5.2g of roast & ground coffee